Thursday 4th September 2014, 9.00am-4.30pm
The Forum, University of Exeter
Confirmed Speakers - click here to view topics and biogs:
- Chairman’s introduction – John Lee, OBE
- Professor Michael Winter, Co-Director of the Centre for Rural Policy Research, University of Exeter
- Professor Sarah Gurr, Chair in Food Security, Food Security and Research Land Alliance, Universities of Exeter, Bristol, Bath and Cardiff and with Rothamsted
- Dr Tim Fox, IMechE (Institution of Mechanical Engineers)
- Dr Pete Falloon, Manager of Climate Impacts Modelling, The Met Office
- Professor John Bryant, Emeritus, University of Exeter
- Professor Toby Mottram, Royal Agricultural University, Founder & Chief Engineer at eCow
- Dr Mike Bushell, Principal Scientific Advisor, Syngenta
- Mark Shepherd, Branch Manager and Retail Lead on Local & Regional Sourcing Working Party, Waitrose
- Ms Mary Quicke MBE, Quicke Traditional
Tickets include arrival, mid-morning and afternoon refreshments and a networking lunch.
With 100 delegates already booked, the conference is set to provide a vibrant, high level, networking opportunity for delegates. 90% of bookings are from business and organisation leaders (directors, heads of, chief executives) presenting the perfect opportunity to meet others from within the agri-tech and related industries.
On the day, conference delegates will be able to speak with representatives from a number of companies and organisations that are exhibiting at the event, including the University of Plymouth, the Met Office and Rothamstead Research. To book one of the last 5 remaining exhibition stands click here
Tour of North Wyke
A tour of the facilities at North Wyke for interested conference attendees will take place on Friday 5 September - more details to follow - to register your interest email email@example.com
Formerly part of the Institute of Grassland and Environmental Research, North Wyke is integrated with Rothamsted Research, and so brings together BBSRC research on grassland and arable systems.
To book call Exeter Chamber on 01392 431133 or order online: