Do you have a News Article?
If you want your own news article added to the ExIST website please send us an email here
Nuclear AMRC Routes to a Nuclear Market Plymouth Thursday 10th December
Written: 01 December 2015
The companies that would most benefit from this workshop would be those who are looking for guidance to maximise their potential to compete for business in the 3 key nuclear sectors; nuclear new build, decommissioning and maintenance of the existing fleet.
The workshop will be delivered by Adrian Bonsall who has held senior procurement roles for twenty years in the nuclear industry. He has significant experience of supplier and strategy development, and the actions needed to navigate and penetrate the nuclear market.
The learning outcomes for participants will be to:
- Understand how the top tier nuclear companies operate and its impact on the their companies’ route to market.
- Appreciate the current status of the new build market including routes to market.
- Become aware of the commodities likely to be procured in the UK by EDF’s seven prime contractors.
- Become aware of current (non new build) opportunities and their importance in establishing nuclear supply credibility.
- Understand, by reviewing a case study, the steps and actions that they need to pursue following the workshop.
09.00 – 09.30 Registration and coffee
09.30 - 10.15 Introductions & knowing the market and its opportunities
10.15 – 11.15 Industry update and routes to market for new nuclear build
11.15 – 11.30 Break
11.30 – 12.30 Industry update and routes to market for decommissioning & current fleet
12.30 – 13.15 Lunch
13.15 – 14.45 Case study and recommended actions for delegate companies to pursue
14.45 – 16.15 Workshop leader will be available for further discussions